Ready in 10mins.
Ingredients (serves 4-6)
20g pine nuts
6 asparagus spears
1 red and 1 yellow pepper
6 sugar snap peas
10 small tomatoes
50g artichoke hearts
50g sun-dried tomatoes
Scotch Whisky Dressing
- Dry roast the pin nuts in a frying pan until golden
and set aside until the salad is mixed.
- Cut the pepper into slices and cut the artichoke hearts
into quarters. Lightly spray the pepper, artichoke, and asparagus spears with oil and grill until brown.
- Slice the sugar snap peas and small tomatoes in half.
- Pit the olives and cut them, along with the sugar snap peas and small tomatoes, in half.
- Cut the avacado into chunks and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the salad leaves and pine nuts, in a serving bowl.
- Just before the salad is to be served, mix in the salad leaves and sprinkle the roasted pine nuts on the top. Finally, drizzle Scotch Whisky Dressing over the top before serving.